Registered/already mentioned tracks that might appear on the album:
• Generation (Lorine Talhaoui, Adam Baptiste, Salvatore Ganacci) | Preview
• Innuendo (Lorine Talhaoui, Patrik Jens Duvsjo)
• Let Me In (Lorine Talhaoui, Simen M Eriksrud, Kiesa Ellestad, Espen Berg)
• Broken Heart Museum (Kiesa Ellestad demo)
• Red Light (mentioned in Elle interview)
• Love Me America (Loreen Talhaoui, Jonas Wallin, Linnea Sodahl, Sebastian Furrer)
• 71 Charger (Loreen Talhaoui, Cassandra Casso Stroberg, Frederik Sonefors)
• Strings for upcoming album | Preview
• "This is how you’ve never heard me. It’s very analogous, and very dirty. It breathes the 60’s and 70’s. We recorded the whole album in five days, something they did back in the days. The album has not been made to create hits. It’s the first chapter to create my truth. It is best suited for long road trips."
• "On November 17, Loreen releases a new album, which will be her first in five years. For VLT she says that the new music holds “very feminine power” and is influenced by bands like Radiohead, The Doors and Jefferson Airplane."
• "Currently finishing her new album together with Petter Winnberg (Amason and Amanda Bergman), the album’s first single will be released on September 22, with the full album scoped for release on November 17 2017."
• "The sound on this album is going to be a bit different. It became that somehow. It’s very Woodstock inspired, very low-fi. Why? Because of the whole situation in the world. It will be a completely new chapter, with a very specific focus on the human, the human values, what I feel is important today. I didn’t plan it to be this way, it became that."
• "The music is very different. It's very much more beat-based, it has a lot more attitude. The album is very much like power-like. The music now is so much more punk and so much more forward. It still has a very spiritual touch to it, it still has a very big choruses but it's with attitude."
• "Many different people are involved in the album, Swedish and international names and producers. The authors are different and the album itself is very different. I work a lot with the Swedish trio "NONONO", but my producers are the same who works with Avicii. The album is more creative, even with a slight feeling of Beyoncé, but my style."
• "I love the sound, twisting and turning on the toner. On this album, I have experimented more with voice than before. For example, I tried to sing so ugly I could that I could find it beautiful. There is something spiritual in how the different frequencies trigger different emotions in different people, says Loreen."
• "It's completely different. There are a lot of hip-hop influences. I create based on how I feel. Right now I'm in a period where there is an aggressive touch to the music. It must be because of everything that is going on."
First single of the second album "'71 Charger", September 2017
Preview of a new song "71 Charger" and "Love Me America", September 2017
Preview of a new song that may appear on upcoming album, February 2017
Previews of new music - instrumentals in studio, February 2017